3/30/14

Cheers with takikomi gohan & Asahi SUPER "DRY" beer!

Yesterday was a regular holiday....
I eat out for lunch on most holidays, but my wife usually cooks dinner for me.

So, I can enjoy her homemade dish only on these holidays.
I guess it's better to let her cook for me at least once a week,
otherwise her laziness would get worse.
And she is getting older,
so this is for the purpose of,
well, preventing dementia! (.....POW!)

No, seriously, I'm doing this for you...


So yesterday, we had a Nabe soup dish.

"Is this Mashroom Nabe?" I asked her.

Because, the pot was stuffed with enoki mashrooms.

- What? Oh, I see.
- You wanna tell me just shut up and don't disturb you while you are cooking.
- Okay, okay...

So I cleared out of her fortress (kitchen).


Then I started eating rolled eggs and sashimi, drinking beer, alone.
Most of the sashimi ended up in our cats' stomach, though.


By the way, are you picky about takikomi gohan?
I'm pretty picky!
In my case, the rice should be a little bit hard-cooked, and the taste thick.
I've been giving her good advice so that she will be a great cook of takikomi gohan.
I've been working really hard on this for a long time. Yes, it's true.

The hard work seems to have paid off,
and we are going to start our new restaurant of takikomi gohan next year.... No, I'm just kidding. Sorry.


Anyway, I had a good relaxing time with my best friend--SUPER "DRY" beer--last night!


But, why do modern rice cooker have so many parts?
It reminds me of one of those TRANSFORMERS robots.
It takes so much time to wash all of these parts!

Yes, it was me who did the dishes last night, as always.....


No comments:

Post a Comment