3/22/14

At Yoshino, a sushi restaurant in Hayamamachi

Hayamamachi in Kanagawa Prefecture.
I wonder how many years it’s actually been since I was last here?
I sometimes have business in neighboring Kamakura,
but I have not traveled as far as Hayamamachi at all recently.

Yesterday, at the invitation of my client, Mr. M.,
I spent my day off in his second house in Hayamamachi.
The ocean stretched out before our eyes, and right there behind us were the mountains.
I could quickly see why so many successful people choose to live in magnificent residences in this scenic spot,
where time passes so peacefully.


Lunch yesterday was at Yoshino, a sushi restaurant in Hayamamachi which Mr. M. frequents.
While watching the terribly suave owner’s handling of the knife,
we enjoyed a diverse selection of well-made sushi...
And I too ended up a committed fan of Yoshino...

 
 
 


I am a lover of photography, and after lunch,
Mr. M. was so thoughtful as to take me on a drive to the Akiya coast, a superb scenic spot in Kanagawa.
The first southerlies of spring were blowing in the Kanto area yesterday,
and the water here looked truly rough, even though it is usually calm.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment